Join the She Podcasts Directory!
We'd adore audio feedback from you! Send it to: email@example.com
Show 003 Quick-Guide
- What if your podcast was removed from iTunes do to copyright infringement?
- Should have podcasters known better than to use other people’s logos?
- The unrealistic expectations of podcasting
- What does it take for your podcast to live up to expectations
- You cannot boss your podcast listeners around
- The way people listen to your podcasts matter in how they take action with you
- What exactly are the time expectations in producing a podcast
- Breaking down podcasting resources: time vs money
- Options to outsourcing - should you outsource?
Do you think they should have known better?
What takes you the longest to do for your podcast? shownotes, editing, promotion, etc?
Are you willing to invest time and/or money?
Is podcasting an experiment for you? OR is it your thing?
Leave us feedback!
You can comment below, go to the Facebook group, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Direct download: sp_003.mp3
-- posted at: 11:00pm EST