Join the She Podcasts directory at ShePodcasts.com (top of page!)
We ask a lot of Qs from YOU! email: email@example.com or comment in the FB group post for this episode :D
FYI - EXPLICIT TAG - the b-word is said towards the end
Show 009 Quick-Guide
- Do you wanna lollipop - how a Mama can podcast
- The story of the first time Jess met Elsie in real life
- Elsie’s online habits
- The scoop on the She Podcasts t-shirts!
- The story of the possible unqualified guest - when the guest is not compatible with your audience - what to do! #holycow
- Jess might just change her workflow…
- Is following your gut a good way to know yes or no?
- Be honest and keep it real.
- Elsie’s Catholic guilt comes out - yes I know - issue 29:10 bleep
- Jessica’s breakdown of types of interviews - so boring you can’t see straight interview, the all you do is sell interview, trying to read pre-written answers interview
- When Elsie has not published episodes for Elsie’s yoga class
- What do you tell the person when you are not going to use their show? Natalie what’s your perspective?
- Your interviewee wants to re-record - what to do?
- When you are doing interviews you open yourself up to the opportunists
- Upholding your reputation
- If the story doesn’t match the reader you don’t print!
- What are your standards for interviews?
- What do you do when you record a crappy show or a crappy episode? Publish or no publish?
- What do you do when an interview sucks?
- How do you tell them you’re not going to air the show?
Links and Shows mentioned by Jess and Elsie
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org