Leave us feedback firstname.lastname@example.org!
Show 010 Quick-Guide
- Find the She Podcasts group - great conversation people!
- Why it’s important to speak from the women’s perspective
- The awesome Heather Ordover from CraftLit sends us killer feedback
- We have a twitter account!!! and we share our twitter strategy.
- Why are we crying? Oh emotions…
- How do you hone in on content your listeners want? We respond to email feedback
- Should we create content that is gender specific
- Our show prep work flow discussion
- Going into the women podcasting stats - who would it benefit to know
- The benefit of knowing how many women LISTEN to podcasts
- Slow growth is the way to go
- Using iTunes like Google - the ultimate search engine for learning
- Facebook Ads for podcasting….ooooooh!
- Start thinking outside of the iTunes box and into education and work
- Little shout-out to Daniel Lewis - thanks!
- Educate your audience! Take responsibility - yo
Do you care about how many women are podcasting? Is that an incentive?
Do you feel you have to create content that is gender inclusive?
Links and Shows mentioned by Jess and Elsie
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com