Email your feedback over to firstname.lastname@example.org! We wanna hear what you think needs to be part of Podcast Movement next year.
Or c'mon down to the She Podcasts community on Facebook :)
Show 014 Quick-Guide
- Podcast Movement re-dux
- A little catch-up of the sessions via Jessica -
- The women in podcasting session ended up being more about women than business which was nice
- Lou Mongello’s was great at bringing information about getting more off-line engagement and he’s a nice guy
- Elsie’s thoughts on the Women in Podcasting panel as well
- Tracks in the Podcast Movement…? Beginner, intermediate and advanced? A women in podcasting track?
- Media buyers panel was more aimed at the usual CPM model and Jess feels that there are other opportunities than that.
- Jess shares her experience with possible advertisers
- Elsie’s experience with working with advertisers via CPM
- I wish there were more people that were not focused on business podcasts…other types of podcasters
- Elsie’s ideas for keynote speakers: Tim Ferriss, Dan Carlin, Molly Wood, Mignon Fogarty, Joe Rogan, Cali Lewis and Tom Merritt
- There were a lot of people that hadn’t even started a podcasts showing up! That was super surprising.
- We should have prepared better for our ShePodcasters meet-up! We need more!
- Is there a difference between a podcaster and people who podcast.
- Chatting about the podcast patent troll!!! EXPLICIT response from Jess
- Jessica goes into Podcaster’s Paradise and posts all about how little money there is in podcasting…. :D
- A rundown of other podcasting conferences and digital media conferences to note via Elsie
- A bit of sad news about a fellow podcaster
- Book your hotel room for NMX! NOW!
Do you label yourself as podcaster?
Are there any conferences that She Podcasters should attend
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com