We would love to get some feedback! Email firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear from you :)
Show 036 Quick-Guide
- The conversation of women’s take on digital media begins.
- Conversations about “are you a feminist?”
- Mentorship is really lacking in the tech and media industries.
- Why women’s POV about media and technology is necessary.
- Has Elsie ever experienced any sexism in her “tech” job?
- Jess shares her experience in the corporate world.
- What do we think about what Robert Redford said about women - and film.
- Really? Women’s contribution is being “nurturing?”
- Jane, always the activist.
- The whole reason Jess started her show was because she felt only ‘dudes’ were being featured.
- Where are the women Lewis Howes? Just checkin’.
- How we discern who we have on the podcast.
- Is it reverse sexism to only feature women?
- Oh! A new podcast - She Does.
- A little audio break with Saturday Night Live
- Seeing the tides change in comedy.
- Edison Research and the Share of Ear are going to be publishing quarterly.
- Priming for a podcast! Step one: KNOW what a podcast IS.
- Take responsibility to learn about the medium itself.
- What key things you have to think about when you decide you want a podcast - MUST!
Do you feel that women in media/tech need to be highlighted more?
Have you felt alienated or marginalized in your industry because you are a woman?
To our male listeners - have you see women being marginalized?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com