Talk to us! Tap here => SpeakPipe and leave us a message! or if email is your thing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show 039 Quick-Guide
- Quick chat about Libsyn stats for 2014.
- The new Glamour podcast: What I Wore When
- Why the Glamour podcast is the perfect use of podcasting as a way to expand the brand.
- Guess where Jon Stewart went for his first interview after the Daily Show? A podcast! Wahoooo!
- Why Jess doesn’t listen to podcasts (as much as Elsie) - her secret is revealed - and it makes total sense.
- It’s hard to re-wire yourself to do things aka listen to podcasts if they are not part of their every day living experience.
- And then Netflix + cable + YouTube, a discussion, and why that has to do with podcast consumption.
- Diving into how habitual patterns of media consumption affect your podcast and what you need to think about to build your audience.
- Podcast Primer segment! WHO.ARE.YOU. and how that affects the type of podcast you should have.
- What kind of support are you going to need to podcast and once you launch your podcast?
- What is your daily life like? What do you need to address in your life before you start your podcast?
- How do YOU troubleshoot - this is a key understanding towards finding the optimal podcast support.
- Holy crap people - an audio file is NOT a podcast.
- What is your RSS feed? What is your iTunes link?
What type of a media consumer are YOU?
Have you re-trained yourself to consume videos? podcasts? blog posts? or are you just used to what your used to.
Do you know your RSS feed?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com