SHE P VIP don't delay!!!
Show 043 Quick-Guide
- She P VIP starts tomorrow!!!
- Elsie and Jess go into the WHY the creation of She P VIP happened and most importantly how it can benefit you.
- How the three of us (Jess, Natalie & Elsie) can be gigantor advocates for you and your work.
- Feedback from Dr. Ginger Campbell all about promotions! 7:45ish
- Jess shares a fanboy story about Dr. Ginger.
- Do you get recognized when people just randomly hear you?
- Buzzfeed has podcasts! And Jess is super excited!!!
- Elsie had no idea that Buzzfeed had an app - an a ton of Buzzfeed-centric conversation ensues.
- Elsie pitches Jess on pitching Buzzfeed as their anchor.
- We discuss an article The Problem With Podcasting and why Elsie didn’t want to share it.
- Do you take what podcasters say as “truth?”
- According to Jess, you can check the facts for podcasts and blogs in the same way - there is no difference!
- You can fake authority in the written word - it’s a lot harder to fake it when you are talking.
- Podcasting as Seinfeld - it’s about the content people NOT the platform.
- Do women approach getting the word out about podcasting and their podcast differently?
- Yes, we need to be everywhere, but it’s not about THAT, it’s about what you can DO - what’s your bandwidth and what delivers results.
- And then there’s some of us that simply want to be a #podcaster.
Do you double check to see if what a podcaster said was true?
How are you letting your content speak for itself regardless of platform?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com