Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP, email email@example.com or Speakpipe!
Empower, Expand & Evolve Your Podcast with US at Podcast Movement!!! If you’re a woman and you’re going - don’t miss out!
Show 053 Quick-Guide
- Jessica is on her own!
- New microphone is in the house! And she sound delicious
- Sign up for the She Podcasts Podcast Movement Session!
- Elsie has a FREE tutorial on the most simplest ways to record conversations on Skype! Check out the link below on how to access it
- Elsie’s presentation on VOICE
- It’s NOT about the microphone
- You don’t need anything that you don’t already have
- It IS all about VOCAL VITALITY - and what that is
- Vocal Vitality = Awareness + Relaxation (no tension) + Space
- Awareness and what that is
- Stress + emotions and how they play a role in your PODCAST
- Your body cannot tell the difference between perceived danger and real danger
- Patterns and Behaviors and how they might govern some of your vocal quality
- We adopt and align to that which we’ve been exposed to
- What your body has to do with your podcast production
- Communication Patterns - family communication + cultural influences
- Dynamic expression to enhance meaning
- Optimal Alignment with Right Action = Release
- A teeny tiny bit of breath work
- The DEPTH of your voice comes from your body - primary breathing muscles: diaphragm & external intercostals
- The CLARITY of your voice comes from refinement - “The Mask” mouth, jaw, tongue and soft palette
What patterns of speech have you noticed that you have?
What do you feel has influenced your speech patterns the most? Culture? Geography? Family?
Links mentioned by Jess!
Links mentioned by Elsie in her presentation as resources
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org