Send us your feedback! firstname.lastname@example.org or SpeakPipe
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 061 Quick-Guide
- Catch up - yo
- We’ve got some more awesome travel tips from Amanda!
- And there is a large discussion about taking a shower with your clothes on to save time - you’re gonna have to listen!
- How did Jessica get all those interviews done with all those big names at Podcast Movement? We get some pretty awesome workflow
- BIG plug for our sponsor Bossjock!
- A deep dive on what sponsors want from podcasters via Mailchimp
- Targeting newbies with Mailchimp
- It’s all about good feelings!
- “It’s not important to see number of downloads.” Who said that?
- Does your potential sponsor listen to podcasts and if they don’t what do you need to provide?
- Aligning the right sponsor with the right show - we chat about our lovely sponsor Connect EPIC
- Shout out to Jessica Rhodes and her new baby Lucy!
- It is SUPER ok to increase your rates for sponsorship on your podcast - totally ok
- For goodness sake make it EASY for your potential advertiser - and what that means (old school Elsie example)
- VULNERABILTY ALERT: Jess and Elsie took pictures, they are beautiful! but there were some uncomfortable feelings involved
- Taking stock and taking a look at yourself
- And then there’s the whole self-care thing
Audio Feedback Featured
How many of you use your business or podcast to stay busy rather than take care of yourself?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Our awesome sponsors
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com