Our next webinar is all about LinkedIn for Podcasters! Sign up!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 067 Quick-Guide
- We have a LinkedIn Webinar coming up! And we’re super excited!
- Elsie is not an audio engineer people
- Hey all, International Podcast Day is coming! Let us know what you’re doing using the hashtag #AskSheP
- Yeay! Audio feedback from Collette!
- Preparing your podcast for Fall
- Strategy review time!
- Why did you start to podcast? Or is it a big ’ol drag - we might just be talking to you
- Holy cow an editorial calendar!
- Do you have one, should you have one?
- Elsie asks Jess hard questions around her editorial calendar for the Moneycast
- Podcast promotion re-boot!
- Have your audited what you’ve been doing - and some other questions to ask around your promotional campaign
- Who’s ready to do it up with Fall promotions?
- Jessica is overwhelmed
- What does the holiday time mean for your audience
- And what in the world is going on with social media ‘audience’?
- Look at your social media stuff with a bird’s eye view
- What are you trying to DO with your social media?
- Holy monkeys, the holiday season is almost upon us! Are you ready?
- We gotta plan for ourselves being away! Oh goodness gracious
- Shownotes save the day, a little bit, since Skype was dropping out so darn much!!!
- A great idea to serve your community via your podcast and in turn grow your stuff!
- This is not about YOU!
- Jess dishes loveliness about Podcast Mid-Atlantic - SO GOOD!
- Shout-out to Anise for giving a voice to the voice-less
- It’s time to play! Stop second-guessing yourself and do it for fun
- Jess has ANOTHER show she’s doing
What’s going on with your strategy harvesting in the Fall? Any ideas?
Links mentioned by Jess!
Our awesome sponsors
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com