Our next webinar is all about Sponsorship, Advertising and Media Kits for All Podcasters! Sign up!
Wanna sponsor the show? Check out our Media Kit and let’s chat
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 069 Quick-Guide
- Why Elsie has resistance to doing Blabs for She Podcasts - at least for the moment
- Come check us out live on Blab! 11am EST Wednesday for our live recording of She Podcasts
- The run-down of the awesomeness of our upcoming webinar - all about the platform model as an advertising model
- Sponsor banter works - so work with us
- Ginger gives us some feedback about Downton Abbey and
- A Governess and a Ladies Maid aka Jess and Elsie
- Shout out to the mighty John Bukenas our fabulous audio editor!
- Email feedback about Blue Microphones and Elsie’s stance
- Making Dad sent us another awesome Skype alternative complete with jingle
- Another really cute iOS app alternative for Skype that’s kinda like Blab for audio
- What do you do when you’ve been podcasting for a while and you are "not growing’? What do you do?
- The slow fade of how Elsie let go of Elsie’s Yoga Class even when things were really going well
- What do you want from your podcast? Ask before you hit the milestones
- Letting go of a podcast or project might open up the possibilities to create something even better
- Elsie shares some pretty sobering stats about podcast download numbers
- It’s time to look at monetization of podcasts from a different perspective
- There are categories that are not business and marketing that are getting a lot more traction and have larger audiences
- What it mean to GROW your podcast and how to think beyond VOLUME aka numbers to qualify your growth
- Value what you currently HAVE with your podcast
- Jessica says “We need our own app”
- Awesome ways to cultivate your audience around a podcast app
What can you do to measure podcast growth beyond the download?
Links mentioned by Jess!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com