Wanna Sponsor the show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 075 Quick-Guide
- Coffee talk - cold brew and Keurig
- Are we annoying the Canadian listeners celebrating Thanksgiving?
- Big shout-out to one of the best sound editors ever, John Bukenas!
- John is not in charge of giving Jess the mic smack down
- Follow up on our awesome gift guide - update on cute socks for Elsie
- Elsie needs special warm socks because she doesn’t have central heating - she has a rocket stove
- Another lovely cool techie gift - a cool health monitoring bracelet
- Is measuring your health a good thing or a bad thing, a massive dialogue begins
- Can you get addicted to tracking your health?
- Space and your internal Source - Jessica wonders what these nutty Elsie words mean
- Hunger, hungry, space, tinfoil hat moment a la Elsie
- The perception of time is debated - what podcast is this again?
- Copyright infringement and Creative Commons feedback to Jess’s chagrin
- It’s thankfulness time!
- What Elsie and Jess are most thankful about each other
- What food Elsie and Jess will be the most thankful for
- Oh my - lessons learned this year that the ladies are grateful for
- What book or movie have Jess and Elsie grateful in 2015
- What personal accomplishment have Jess and Elsie been thankful for
- What disappointment Jess and Elsie are thankful for
- What new skill are Jess and Elsie grateful for
- Oh my! Habit talk time! And one to be grateful for
- The ONE thing to Jess and Elsie are grateful for
Weigh in all: to track or not to track?
What are the quirky things that you have for Thanksgiving dinner?
What are you the most thankful for?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com