You guys…We have a Podcasting 101 webinar coming up! SIGN UP
Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The premium Mastermind for Women Podcasters from BizChix and the only team that you need to keep podcasting, Team Podcast!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 096 Super Quick Re-cap!
- A low voice day for Jessica - forgive the snot and sneezing
- OMG if you want to get your podcasting education going…we’re doing our Podcast 101 Tutorial, Podcast Your Pants Off
- Feedback from Taylor from Boss Girl Creative about Bullet Journaling!
- “You don’t have to wear diamond rings to have an attitude”
- Feedback from Lisa about, um, Bullet Journaling! and she brings bullet index cards!
- Feedback from Kate about keeping herself on track with a variety of Bullet Journals!
- There really is a strategy to dropping the ball
- Jess has a doodle problem
- Elsie has a doodle notebook OMG
- How to accomplish SO much for your podcast, during a specific time - do a podcast mastermind with Natalie Eckdahl!
- The energetic shift that happens when you commit to a paid mastermind
- AIR media is looking for a talent manager and we think that a She Podcast listener is perfect for the job
- Facebook Pages are not allowing any sponsored content! Jess is bummed - Elsie could care less
- So is your Facebook Page worthless?
- One of Elsie’s favorite Facebook pages
- Jess was on The Get Paid Podcast and she was genius
- Jess gives you the straight answer on whether or not you should start a podcast
- Be willing to invest money and time in your podcast and have it all be gone, says Elsie
- Speaking of outsourcing let’s give a high five to Team Podcast!
- Jess is sick!
- It’s really really really hard to do any kind of self-care…for real
- Elsie gives Jess some advice about sesame oil and water
- We go through a bunch of advice around staying healthy!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com