Overwhelmed with all the to-dos for your podcast production? Team Podcast is here, just for you!?
Support our Patreon page!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT Podfusion via Podfest!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 110 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Recording from Starbucks!
- Elsie tries not to kill bugs, but let’s them outside
- Elsie has a brain-fart…Jess hasn’t been gone she’s gonna be gone
- Jess gives us the scoop about the Podcast Upfront!
- Jealousy ensues about the awesome keynotes for the upfront
- We discuss the PAIN of leaving your child for doing some work related thing. BLAH.
- What Jess feels about missing her baby’s first day of school
- Why it’s important for Jess to attend the Podcast Upfront
- Kris from No Extra Words shares her Telebration
- We chat about Derek Halpern and someone using his image ILLEGALLY to advertise their business
- Jess is an awesome interviewer. That is all
- And now we’ve gotten a chance to know Christy Haussler, the woman behind Team Podcast
- Jenna and Bodhi Elfman are doing a super cool podcast episode for the Wondery!
- Why Elsie loves Hamilton
- StartUp from Gimlet is being made into a pilot for ABC! Woah
- Jess has the coolest opinion about podcasts going Hollywood
- So there’s this new contest for podcasts and it’s concentrating on podcasts with less than 1000 monthly downloads, which is cool
- OMGoodness John Bukenas is amazing and he has a Diva Package, just for our She Podcasts peeps - email JohnBukenas@audioeditingsolutions.com
- A shirt on Modcloth that was named The Podcast Co-host top in Midnight! We have totally made it!
- We discuss what we’re wearing
- And Jess closes with some serious deprecation about going to New York
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org