Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 123 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Holiday decoration catch up with a bit from a Tiny Destroyer to frosted blue balls, of course
- Y’all, Dave Jackson interviewed us for Podfest Chronicles!
- Touching base on the Radio Public app…again, and it’s not good
- Radio Public has good support and Elsie will keep trying!
- The new Tinder podcast, we discuss and it’s not what you think
- Do big brands need to invest upwards of 15k to create a podcast?
- A conversation around perceived value and how culture supports it
- The larger statement is that regardless of how much money is invested in your podcast you have the capacity to have the same impact
- 6th graders creating podcast to capture their own stories
- More podcasting in education please! And Elsie wants to be at the helm, but she doesn’t know it yet
- Who is going to teach the teachers?
- Jessica the dream killer emerges
- Elsie’s Tool Tips
- Search for an expert in podcasts, it’s super helpful, duh
- A conversation around cyberbullying and online harassment ensues
- When someone emails you to tell you that your show is cancelled #not
- Weird and Wild show of the week
- How are you doing? A podcast, and it makes you CRY ALL THE TIME!
- The Lonely Hour
- The Memory Motel
- What’s Happening Here
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org