Get our She Podcasts Products for 40% off until 2/10/2017! Use coupon code B5 over here!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 129 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Two year old chaos and should we stop chatting about our personal lives? We discuss
- Hey guys, if you want to work with us at Podfusion, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Given our political environment, should we take part?
- What about how the culture in which you were raised affects your current ways to make choices?
- Elsie goes into the weeds about cyber psychology and how it affects our decisions and our society
- Jess’s empowered asperger’s fueled rant on people telling others what to do and common sense
- Speaking out is a skill that needs to be practiced, highlighted by the Mae story
- When do we start to make our own educated choices, and at what point, should there be a deeper conversation about the world and the difference between facts and opinion with our kids
- We all have different life experiences - people are complicated - we can all make the choice we feel is the choice
- Hey folks. We have a sale. And we are donating 10% of our sales to The United State of Women (hat tip to Amanda Doughty!)
- John our amazing editor from Audio Editing Solutions comes in to share a super cool tool tip: Duet
- Weird and Wild Show of The Week
- The Purrrcast and yes, it’s exactly what you think it is
- Jessica’s Pet Peeves - as a leader, stop instigating people to ACT RIGHT NOW!!!
If you have a question about Podfusion, especially if YOU should attend or not, give us send an email over! email@example.com
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org