Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 131 Super Quick Re-cap!
- When great means alive
- Elsie loves exclamation points
- We are headed to Podfusion RIGHT NOW
- Whispering could possibly give someone the heebie jeebies and the whisper experiment
- Elsie’s speaking problem: saying one word when her brain is thinking another word
- So, when you’re packing do you see the clothes or think the words
- Gimlet has another viable revenue model
- Eddy Cue and podcasts!
- The Sleep With Me Podcast was covered on the Washington Post
- How to make sure that you are always choosing the right audio input and output on your Mac! SoundSource!
- Weird and Wild Show of the Week
- Did you know Richard Simmons is missing? And there’s a show!
- Pet Peeves
- Which companies are hosting, producing, selling ads, networks, so confusing!
- We are getting subscription overload
- Florida winter weather!!! And we find out more about Jess and Elsie differences
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org