Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- What it takes to get into a podcast
- The evolution of the E-League and how much Elsie loves John!
- Podcast Movement talk! And it involves Ignite, you’re gonna have to listen to find out what it is!
- Email feedback on ‘problem clients’ via Leo
- Email feedback from Kate on being consistent with your podcast
- Tips for traveling and keeping the show going! Inspired by a conversation in She Podcasts
- How about going to FinCon?
- Elsie is being inducted into the Academy of Podcaster’s Hall of Fame!
- The Webby Awards!
- Elsie goes off on In The Thick
- WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Norman Lear has a podcast
- JESSICA’S PET PEEVES
- FB color cards 😤
- Ryan Dungee on his motorcycle naked 😳
- ELSIE’S TOOL TIPS
- Your social media descriptions need to be clearer, which means, saying that you have a podcast
- Elsie’s been on a couple of podcasts and they are awesome! Check them out, links below!
- John offers a great tip about putting your phone in to airplane mode when recording so it doesn’t suck up the bandwidth!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com