If you’re interested in working with Elsie through the E-League, applications for the Winter Session are open!
If you’re looking for Sneaky Secrets for Audience Growth, download Jess’s super simple but powerful mini-course!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Help, everything is a mess
- Elsie is an acquired taste…and Elsie has a hater, and she’s one of Jess’s BFFs
- Jess cooking for an army of jews, and the breakdown of all the food!
- A quick lesson on the jewish new year and Yom Kippur
- Feedback about co-hosts and Elsie almost causes an accident
- Magic behind the scenes from our wonderful editor aka why an editor matters so
- Audio editing vs audio processing, what they are and why they are important
- What are the questions you need to ask to hire an audio editor?
- What do you do to prepare TO hire an audio editor
- We hear a bit of Lady Business Radio!
- Editing discussion and stories: Jess, Elsie and John
- The Libsyn stats overhaul, yes, we chat about downloads
- There has been a change in the way that download numbers are measured
- File sizes, you don’t need big ones
- Jess comes down on Elsie’s tirade about downloads
- Ok peeps, influence vs downloads to measure worth?
- Jess schools us all on some podcast advertising info for all
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org