If you’re interested in working with Elsie through the E-League, applications for the Winter Session are open!
If you’re looking for Sneaky Secrets for Audience Growth, download Jess’s super simple but powerful mini-course!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- How often do the Elsie and Jess chat?
- Elsie is like a boyfriend
- Feedback all about Werk It!
- Let’s hear it from Katie Ward from The Enthusiasm Enthusiast
- The caliber of people was amazing
- Going to Werk It is like attending Fashion Week when you have an highly successful Etsy store
- Attitude and goals make the difference of what you get out of it
- Women’s only environment felt special, safe and so much more
- Yes! Diversity is also about the diversity of podcast producers. Indie podcasters also have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to bring to the scene.
- Mentorship is amazing! ♥️
- Jess and Elsie discuss when mentorship from PROcasters can benefit indies - and how indies can benefit PROcasters
- Gaps in knowledge: in addition to the inspiration, we also need practical tangible information
- Jess is grumpy and tired about some aspects of the advertising podcasting industry
- 50:55 NEWS
- Stop saying ‘iTunes’ use ‘Apple Podcasts’
- There are guidelines that Apple wants you to use
- Already discussing the podcasters gift guide and why Jess cannot have a standing desk
- Jess and Rob are recording an episode of She Podcasts at NAB!
- John Bukenas shout-out for his selflessness to get our show out
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org