If you’re interested in working with Elsie through the E-League, applications for the Winter Session are open!
If you’re looking for Sneaky Secrets for Audience Growth, download Jess’s super simple but powerful mini-course!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- A little intro from Elsie because Jess is not here!
- The E-League! Apply STAT if you’re interested
- Jess’s awesome free course all about growing your audience
- 5:55 The Jess and Rob conversation
- Rob and the lonely Libsyn booth
- NAB peeps are gear heads!
- What’s the headset that Jess is using? The Shure BRH440
- Jess’s Dad had a masters in video production
- Optimizing the experience from NAB in LV and NAB in NY
- A little bit of behind the scenes with Rob Walch - he’s been podcasting for 13 years!
- “Consistently good content, consistently large audience size is more important than a consistent release schedule” - Rob Walch
- The advertising conversation!
- Rob walks the line to advocate for both advertisers and podcasters
- How to make sure you keep your integrity when making ad deals
- How long do you have to be podcasting to start getting ads?
- 5k is the magic number - per episode per month
- What do Jess and Rob say to podcasters that aren’t ready for advertisers?
- There’s a quiz to find out if you’re ready for advertisers!
- “Your content is not your product, your audience is your product.”
- Don’t do a podcast because someone told you to make a podcast
- The weirdest shows they’ve ever come across
- Edit point! Editing is your friend!
- Jess and her Dad’s story about dumping his friend in the East River
- Elsie = .02% snark
- Who buys glitter cases for their iPhone? Jess does!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org