If you’re looking for Sneaky Secrets for Audience Growth, download Jess’s super simple but powerful mini-course!
Support our Patreon page!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Is something wrong with the music
- The Isaac birthday recap!
- The crazy neighbor with all the decorations across the street
- When Elsie took the tree down…way after Christmas
- John gives us his podcasting all day for the month of November update
- Elsie chats about her process creating a podcast for The E-League
- Doing 30 days of audio was great for memories!
- 19:29 THE NEWS
- Lewis Howes on the Ellen Show and how he got a bazillion gillion downloads
- Jess finds out some news about Lewis Howes on air
- What do we think about being transparent in your podcast?
- Getting more downloads by doubling the amount of content you put out - yay or nay?
- Sooooo. No, ratings and reviews don’t help. Sorry, dudes.
- A social media strategy and a TEAM
- What Elsie believes about social media automation - and it might be surprising
- Women’s audio conference! So cool!
- Jess has a new show!
- The fancy The Story Behind 100th episode
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com