Guess where Jess and Elsie are going? Florida in February! Meet us at Podfest! Use code SHEPODCASTS 😍 Attend How To Market Like a Boss Lady with Jess and Katie Krimitsos from Biz Women Rock!
Support our Patreon page!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Yeay for goat enclosures! Of course our baby goat update
- Elsie’s goats don’t like backsplash
- Great things are happening in early February!
- Podfest is here and we want to work with YOU. Get off your butts and reach out to us. DO IT, NOW email@example.com
- Jess asked Elsie for some help in roasting Dave Jackson and it was a giant #fail - she sucks at it
- And words for vagina 🙄
- 20:55 THE PODCASTING NEWS
- Apple sent an email and some folks are learning for the first time that Apple has podcast analytics, Apple Podcasts badges and new feed tags
- Specification updates? OH! The iTunes new feed tags that were announced summer 2017
- It is really, really hard to get someone to change how they refer to something
- The software formerly know as iTunes is born!
- The main problem is that the general new podcaster has no idea what these things are or what they are called?
- John has THE answer of how to get ALL podcasters to use Apple Podcasts STAT
- There are a lot of new listeners and podcasters that haven’t really ever dealt with iTunes
- Podcast Movement is our sponsor and why you should attend!!!
- The Wondery ask - Jess asks Elsie and John about a new way of advertising a new show
- Some great conversation about monetization for podcasters and opportunities coming your way
- What are the questions you need to ask if things fit in your show or not?
- You never know what can come from saying “yes”
- Generally speaking: smaller podcasts are much more challenging to deal with than larger ones
- Random realization about our 200th show, a la Jessica 😁
- 1:05:54 TOOL TIPS
- Instagram is allowing you to schedule posts for business accounts now!!!!
- Elsie’s experience in posting on Instagram, in the past
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
We had no links to mention!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org