Get the Podcast Movement Virtual Ticket! Wow. Awesome! Some of the best sessions ever. #affiliate
Support our Patreon page! And our swag here! You know you wanna have a cute She Podcasts t-shirt!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- Elsie is back in her unconnected home!
- A bit of what’s up with Elsie’s homeschooling schedule
- Catching up on all things Jess and Isaac’s gigantic bug bites
- Back to Podkite and adding Chartable into the mix!
- Elsie shares some thoughts about the top podcasting hosting sites
- Apple Podcasts ranking talk in the weeds
- 14:30 NEWS
- My Favorite Murder is starting a network!
- Is a network valuable to grow your audience?
- Our audience growth would be soooo much more with a dedicated PR person
- PRX and PRI are merging!
- Why Elsie talks about mission so much when it comes to podcasting
- Jess, shares that we stuck it out because we had zero expectations
- The more you try to force it to be the answer to all your problems the less its going to be that
- You guys, the coolest infographic ever
- Put your ducks in a row with Apple Podcasts
- What podcasters have to share with broadcasters
- 40:32 TOOL TIPS
- Alitu! John is going to give it a whirl! And he gives us his opinion on why this type of program is important
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org