Yeah, TextExpander! Get 20% off of your first year! Click here and choose She Podcasts!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- Jess was at Harvard and she met “Elsie fans” #ILoveElsieToo #AskMeAboutMyCohost
- Elsie really wants to be college professor
- Discussing This Anthro Life and other things, crumpled and not
- Jess has started to text in British
- 12:05 NEWS
- Apple has sent their yearly email giving you all kinds of information about their holiday hours
- And Apple Podcasts data stuff
- Data changes on Facebook and how it deals with direct media URL links shared on the platform
- Offerings on what to share on social media to drive actual subscribers/listeners vs marketing/outreach
- 32:23 TEXT EXPANDER!!! WE LOVE IT
- Jess is having a hard time reading industry news because all of the news are looking exactly the same as other bits of news
- Dynamo is not new, dude
- Messy and a multilayered approach to keeping things free and making money
- What it takes for people to give you money!
- Women Podcasters in Solidarity and why Elsie is backing the crap out of it!
- Jess is doing so much over at Podcast Websites! You guys need to go there and get all the incredible stuff she’s been doing! For FREE
- Elsie shares what happened at the Libsyn Meet-up
- 1:04:44 TOOL TIPS
- Google Creator Program!
- Elsie’s dream MacBook Air has finally arrived
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting gear!
The She Podcasts Shop
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org