Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length: 1:00:18
- If Jess and Elsie were to die for their podcasting how would they go?
- Not the most uplifting conversation to start the show, we know
- 6:23 NEWS
- Awesome opportunity from American Public Media for podcast pitches!
- Bottom line, people need to follow the rules for submission
- Why most podcasting top lists out there are not good for podcasting
- As a podcasters we need to expand outside of our own ‘podcasting bubble’
- Let’s not dismiss podcasts as not valuable because they don’t have the right audio quality, audience or are making money
- The value of a podcast is measured by their audience, not who you think their audience should be
- Audio production and editing conversations - what’s necessary to have impact?
- Jess’s rant on who is actually making money and her frustration with some folks that are
- Y’all it’s the Patreon and donation conversation, and it’s complex
- What would it take for someone to take out their wallet and donate to a podcast
- Y’all Facebook has a podcast
- 44:53 TOOL TIPS
- Discussing the Facebook Podcast marketing strategy
- How easy is it to share audio on Facebook?
- There is a difference between content and marketing your podcast
- Yes! Market to new and existing listeners differently
- Elsie likes marketing out of the box - Jess is not in on this at all
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org