Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The premium Mastermind for Women Podcasters from BizChix and the only team that you need to keep podcasting, Team Podcast!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
The Nat Interview, Super Quick Re-cap!
- Candid conversations begin - hard to be Jess and Nat reveals her non-stop coaching brain
- Jess: put up a webpage and sell your course before creating it!
- Nat wants to launch 2 awesome courses: be in a mastermind and make money creating a mastermind
- When impostor syndrome hits, it doesn’t matter how qualified you are!
- Boys….sometimes #gross
- What exactly goes on in masterminds, Natalie breaks it down
- Diversity is so important for growth within a mastermind
- Nat shares her information on how teams that are the most creative are diverse in terms of industry, background and education
- There is something amazing about getting to know other podcaster because podcasts are so intimate!
- The specifics of attaining goals within a mastermind
- OMG. Masterfaded. Find out what that is!
- You need to have different groups in your life - AND to know what the point of your group is
- The why behind the group will guide you to know who should be in it
- Nat has 5 personalities to avoid having in the mastermind!
- Want input and are teachable
- Want traction
- Have a POV
- Someone that feels the group is for THEM
- OMG so much personal drama! NO!
- It’s so important to screen people - we can totally say no
- What are some of the goals that the peeps in Natalie’s mastermind have achieved! So neat!
- What if you get overwhelmed with the goals that you set? Dude. Extra bandwidth
- The group helps you make things happen than you want to have happen
- What was the catalyst for Nat to create the masterminds?
- The awesomeness of mastermind vs coaching
- How Natalie keeps it interesting and fresh on her podcast and her business!
- When the next mastermind is happening! Yahoo!
- You need to do what you need to do
- And in case y’all didn’t know, podcasting ROCKS
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com