We ALWAYS want to hear from you. Email email@example.com or comment in our Facebook Group!
Sign up for Elsie's Podcast Growth For The Holidays Workshop!!!
Show 023 Quick-Guide
- Oranges and OJ - Jessica’s downfall.
- Elsie’s baked goods issue.
- Not rules - we are talking best practices for podcasting.
- Jessica’s take on what you cannot ignore:
- Decent audio - there are tricks to this - like monitoring yourself and making adjustments.
- Learn to optimize the tools that you have. Hint: it’s not about the microphone that you have.
- Consistency people! - YOU call the shots. YOU set your schedule.
- Tangent alert: using social media scheduling systems to get your stuff out!
- Prep before you record.
- You need a podcast host - a place to host your media files.
- Jessica’s take on what you can ignore.
- Mixers - for some people it’s totally necesary, for others not so much.
- A fancy pants microphone.
- Crazy pants shownotes.
- Specific format for your show.
- A specific amount of downloads for success.
- A website.
- Asking for ratings and reviews.
- You don’t HAVE to publish if your life gets in the way. #ohwellski
- Tangent alert: unexpected birthing stories
- Bottom line: you make the rules.
- Big announcement!!! We have an event coming up in late Winter/early Spring!!!
- Helping you with you show!!! Wahooooo!!!!
- Second week of February, yo!
Do you have questions about “the rules?”
What have you heard about podcasting that has caused you crazy anxiety?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up and you're listening on an iPhone head on over to the Apple Podcasts App and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Hook up with She Podcasts in social media!
Join the She Podcasts Facebook group send us some voice feedback! Let your voice be heard. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org