PODCASTING SCHOOL FOR WOMEN IS COMING SOON! Get on the list to be notified!
Of course your feedback is super welcome email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Tap this and leave us some voice main via SpeakPipe
Show 046 Quick-Guide
- Live from NMX! O.M.G.
- The story of how the topic of this episode came about.
- The feedback that we got from a man, that makes us think.
- The Dude Factor is coming into play.
- How do we figure out if the guys listen to the show? We don’t want to let in just any man, do we?
- The solution that we come up with.
- The ladies share their “what they are drinking story.”
- What do y’all think about Google Plus.
- Shout-out to Lynette Young - we need your help.
- And the conversation turns to hot dogs. I know.
- We want the ladies to chip in on the conversation.
- What if we go to a platform that we don’t even use!
- Should we have a moderator?
- The police are prowling around.
- Kathy’s feedback about her Kickstarter Campaign 15:25
- Tips for marketing your Kickstarter on podcasts.
- Shout-out to Kim Trumbo!
- WE DISAPPEARED
- And we pick up with a “jew with a tattoo”
- A really great way to break out action items so peeps can support YOU.
- What we thought about New Media Expo 2015.
- Jessica and NAB. #NuffSaid.
- Re-cap of Jess’s session & Elsie’s session.
- What’s the difference between New Media Expo and Podcast Movement and why should you attend or NOT?
- Some shout-outs to some She Podcasters!
Dudes, give us some ideas of how to be more unclusive!
Did YOU go to NMX? What did you think?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the beginning of this episode AND our post Podcasting School For Women commercial is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design - in case you’re looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com