Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The amazing Bossjock app and the dashing Audio Editing Solutions and the magical Team Podcast!
Wanna sponsor our show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 081 Super Quick Re-cap!
- We begin in the pissy realm thanks to technology
- Is it really about Mercury Retrograde?
- The scoop and the She Podcasts first experience with Zencastr with a side of a double ender explanation
- Why the mute button is like your boyfriend when you’re recording interviews in Skype
- How our sponsors can benefit from simple mention aka “speaking of things that work”
- A brand awareness story and onto a different continent - Bossjock in Spain!
- How should Jess use Bossjock at Podfest in Tampa?
- Do we promote Libsyn too much?
- Elsie shares podcasting tool Loop Back!
- How fun would we have looping back audio with Jess! We’d be so RADIO
- There’s another cool beans tool called Music for Makers that Elsie found on Instagram, in case you’re looking for music for your podcast
- We’ve had a brand re-fresh! Have you noticed?
- Jessica’s insight into why you should re-fresh your visual brand
- People don’t need to know more than ‘Elsie and Jess’
- Where (possibly) the 10 episode and you quit podcasting statement came from
- What really makes you quit are reaching your podcasting goals and milestones or life changing personal events, OR you’re bored with your stuff
- The reason we start podcasting is because we are going through something, and often times when we’re done, we’re done
- Should you ride the wave of your listeners of start from scratch? That is the core question here
- What do you do if you want to leverage your leftover communities when you’re moving to something new
- Is launching really a thing? Do you HAVE to do it like crazy?
- People will follow you…says Jelsie and Ess
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org