If you wanna know what’s going on with iTunes disappearing or the big todo with Apple giving their categories a bit of a spruce up, you must listen to this show! We also geek-out on Notion and Jess shares how many speaker submission she received. Y’all won’t even believe it!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Episode Recap: length 58:17
- Jess has given John a whole new name…not sure why
- Team She Podcasts has a ton of Mac computers
- Because WWDC 2019! And we go deep into what went down at Apple’s Developer’s Conference!
- Jess is sending texts while we record the show! And then Elsie disappears and Jess goes to the bathroom
- Ah, yes, the memories of recording as a mother that include pee
- Elsie is finally thinking about getting an Watch
- 13:08 Wavve Sponsor Spot!
- 16:44 NEWS
- iTunes is going away and podcasters are panicking!
- Elsie breaks down exactly what it means to you as a podcaster when iTunes goes away
- And, Apple Podcasts is going to be indexing the audio and search results will be delivered based on your content
- REMEMBER CATALINA ISN’T GOING TO BE RELEASED UNTIL OCTOBER 2019
- Apple Podcasts has also updated the podcast categories!
- There are issue…especially with the LGBTQ category disappearing
- OMG the conversation about categories is insane
- You guys, there is no way for you to see these categories anywhere, no program or app is supporting them at this time - not even Apple! (at the time of this recording)
- 33:02 ****Some amazing news from Google! Very soon, when you search for in Google you will also get podcast results in the same way that you get images, videos, etc!
- 39:42 TOOL TIPS
- Follow up on Notion, but this time from Jess’s POV!
- We would love for the iOS Notion App to support Pencil
- 51:08 She Podcasts Live update! We got 180 speaker applications!!!!!!!!!
- Jess offers the option for more women to speak. Listen up and give Jess feedback!
- Consider becoming a $5 Patreon
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !