Send us YOUR audio feedback! email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment in the She Podcasts Facebook Group!
Show 020 Quick-Guide
- Our first audio feedback from Annise from the Back to Us Radio Network!
- Creative way of doing a podcast network: having many different shows under one feed.
- Jessica discusses Howard Stern - again - and how heis actually business minded.
- The wonderful way Sunny Gault is running her New Mommy Media Network
- Jess changes her format for her Lady Business Radio from interview to solo - once in a while.
- When you have a podcast with an advertising they are paying for expectation/exposure, so you need to make sure you deliver.
- We discuss the negative impact of having advertisers and sponsors for you show.
- And we have a rant from Jessica…a kind of preview of what her solo shows are about.
- How do you know if your podcast experiment is working?
- Experimenting for Jess is about seeing a trend and jumping on it.
- The listener guilt does exist.
- Your first experience of media: music, movies, T.V. shows, games, etc. is HUGE. Imprinted in your consciousness. You have so much power over younger audiences.
- Are teenagers listening to podcasts?
- What if your experiment became the show? How would you know?
- If you can take as much friction from the capturing of ideas, that’s the easiest way to follow through on what you want to create - wisdom via Elsie
- Every body has their own workflow - do what works for you in conjuction with those that you work with.
- Do you have a back-up plan set up for when life gets in the way and you cannot publish.
How are you preparing when things don’t work out?
Do you have a workflow that you’ve been loving?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up and you're listening on an iPhone head on over to the Apple Podcasts App and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Hook up with She Podcasts in social media!
Join the She Podcasts Facebook group send us some voice feedback! Let your voice be heard. Email to email@example.com