Your feedback is ALWAYS welcome! email@example.com. Come on and join our FB Group OR send us a lovely piece of voice feedback.
Show 032 Quick-Guide
- Jumping right in to the scoop about podcasting sponsorship - you ask, we deliver.
- What is the definition of a “seasoned podcaster” and why they are not the best to give you advice to help you make money.
- Why did Elsie choose that definition of a ‘seasoned podcaster’.
- A bit of history of “the podcaster” and how that plays into the culture of monetization and sponsorship in the medium.
- Seasoned podcasters have a wealth of experience in building a fanbase, sustaining passion, workflow/hacks and creating great content - NOT how to pitch and sell their podcast.
- The way it’s been it’s been - as advertising in podcasting stands.
- We break down numbers - download and cash - of the podcasting advertising “standards.”
- Time to debunk VOLUME (aka podcast download numbers) as the ONLY way to get sponsorship for your podcast.
- Why the CPM model is not the best model for podcasting - Elsie preaches a little bit.
- What you need to have in place before you can start looking for and negotiatiating podcast sponsors.
- The 3 essential things that you need to get yourself a sponsor for your podcast.
- What exactly IS crazy valuable content?
- What is the definition of an engaged audience?
- ENGAGEMENT + INTIMACY (you being you) = Perfect Partner Results (your perfect partner is your potential sponsor/advertiser)
- The ultimate golden ticket to getting the perfect sponsor - and it’s NOT what you think.
- Q&A from our She Podcasters! Erika, Kira and Carmen get their questions answered!
Thoughts on podcast sponsorship?
What are the challenges that you feel you have to get yourself a sponsor?
What are the actions that you wanna take to start to lessen those challenges?
Links mentioned by Anne and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org