We'd love to get your feedback! firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Facebook Group :)
Show 034 Quick-Guide
- The first solo show!!!
- Some super cool tools coming into the scene to record your interviews shows!
- Q - what are the best Calls To Action for your show?
- Q - how does iTunes determine the popularity of a show?
- Q - what are some practical tips to get mega names on your show?
- Q - how to get your podcast discovered by more listeners?
- Q - how far in advance do you come up with ideas for the show? Is it spontanius/wing it or do you plan out?
- Q - is having an app for your show worth it?
- Danny Pena joins in and answers the question!
- Q - is there a template invitation to recruit guests that you can share?
- Q - what are some of the best practices for leveraging and maximizing a niche market?
- Q - how do you go about getting press for your podcast, is that something you suggest?
- Q - I’d like to know about your tips to get into New and Noteworthy for new podcasts.
Sooooooooooo….that was the first solo show. Whatcha think?
Would this be ok occasionally?
Links mentioned by Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com