Got some feedback for us? Email email@example.com OR talk to us via SpeakPipe
PODCASTING SCHOOL FOR WOMEN IS COMING SOON! Get on the list to be notified!
Show 044 Quick-Guide
- We’ll be at NMX so keep your ears out for our meet-up!!!
- A BIG shout-out to Anna Zerin and Entertainment Drive Thru, because she let us use her post on the She Podcasts FB page to talk about!
- Having a team is AWESOME. Elsie finally admits it.
- We break down what what our awesome “team” does to help us get the show out there.
- Elsie’s editing workflow involves gymnastics.
- Checking your stats - it is a problem that we simply cannot help you with #intervention.
- Elsie fires off some advice on packaging episodes as a way to sell sponsorship.
- A little social media strategy, services and email ettiquette.
- More shout-outs to other ladies hitting a year!
- We go deep into Katie’s post on Biz Women Rock regarding how much money she’s made via podcasting.
- When is podcasting the
- Once again - the ultimate dream for Jess and Elsie - regarding podcasting.
- You gotta start with one goal - one step at a time.
- How are you measuring success for your podcast?
- Big secret - whatever success She Podcasts has gotten has been simply putting out episodes consistently and hoping someone will listen.
- OMG a week, a month, a week, a month. KILL ME NOW.
- Elsie finally breaks down the exact numbers that you need to be looking at for measuring your podcasting growth.
What is YOUR podcasting money dream?
Did you start with a plan? Or did you do it She Podcasts style?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org