Empower, Expand & Evolve Your Podcast with US at Podcast Movement!!! If you’re a woman and you’re going - don’t miss out!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 056 Quick-Guide
- iTunes has had a bit of a bug - your podcasts aren’t all showing up.
- Podcast Movement will be here soon!
- Random chat about our workflow for getting our podcasting information - and Jessica is getting in on it! Surprise
- What’s going on with brand engagement and social media? How does that affect podcasters?
- We are talking impressions people vs downloads. Tinfoil hat moment.
- Wow - the impression, download, measurement conversation continues.
- We do our first ad read! With parade music!
- BossJock Studio is our sponsor - Boom. Best sponsor ever.
- More people listening to podcasts because of Serial?
- Marc Maron episode with The President and how that affected podcasting differently than Serial.
- The resurgence of podcasting addressed.
- Bringing the behind the scenes of the entertainment industry to everyone.
- We get into money.
- Creating a gender neutral brand.
- Feeling pressure about taking about money being a woman.
- The impostor syndrome that arises when you put your show out there.
- Questioning practices vs seeing results.
- Elsie is the ultimate podcast listener that takes action.
- Is it that women have a thing about math and money?
- Jessica reveals when we are doing the She Podcasts meetup!
Do you have a show that is male and female focused and did you ceate your brand so that it was more neutral looking?
Do you have a show TOPIC that is male and female focused and are you creating your content to mindfully include both?
Or do you not even think about these things?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com