Holy Cats! New Webinar! How to podcast from Bossjock to Libsyn!!! Sign up!
Wanna Sponsor the show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 073 Quick-Guide
- We have a new webinar coming! It’s been requested by out community - Bossjock to Libsyn
- We’re testing out a new way to pay for one of our webinars - paying with a social share
- We are getting our gift guide ready and we really want you to be part of it
- Pandora gets in the podcasting game - with Serial ONLY
- Ooh, it’s a podcast episode discovery tool
- We are asking you to submit one of your favorite She Podcasts episodes!
- Libsyn now has a Wordpress plug-in, it’s in beta, but it’s live
- Powerpress now makes it easy to add your Patreon information
- Elsie reveals a project that she’s created that she’s very nervous about releasing
- Wouldn’t even be awesome if you could get a free year of podcast hosting? Well, you totally can!
- A great idea for you to help the podcasting space and get some promotion for yourself - do it says Elsie!
- Don’t use any copyrighted music, it’s illegal
- What happens when you use creative commons licensed music for your podcast and publish it on Soundcloud
- Checked the feed for She Podcasts and it didn’t validate! It was broken, gah!
- Why the CDC has a podcasting best practices page
- How to prepare for a zombie attack, yes we do talk about that
We need your ideas for a gift guide!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org