Show 018 Quick-Guide
- The low-down of the Start-Up Podcast - award winning audio producer turns entrepreneur and wants to create a podcast network.
- “It’s all business, none of it has to do with talent” said Jess - oh yes she did!
- Don’t be shy if you’re good and SELL IT!
- Is long form content risky? (30+ minute podcast)
- It is our responsibility to make sure those that we are pitching to get our business - time to educate people.
- Have your counter-arguements ready - what are th e buts that you get to your pitch?
- Explore. Test. Play.
- Is your podcast solely relyant on iTunes and Google?
- Jess preaches a bit on the history of advertising.
- For profit vs non-profit and making money.
- Jess has supersonic spontanous arguementativeness, which is why we love her.
- Build your skills to think on your feet and why it’s so important.
- You not only need to break through mindset issues but mouth issues - you’re gonna have to listen to know what that is.
- When is an idea only good in your head? Like threesomes….Jess shares her insight. OMG.
- In order for a network to be successful there needs to be EXCLUSIVITY - if not it’s more like affiliation.
- Breaking down what makes podcast networks WORK.
- What style of network should you avoid at all costs.
How is your podcast breaking new ground? Back it up yo!
Have you considered doing a podcast network? What has stopped you?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!