We want to hear from you! email@example.com
Show 027 Quick-Guide
- Jessica is BACK! - ish… ;) So how does it feel to be back after baby?
- Babus-interruptus - how cute is that word?
- It is not as easy to podfade without a co-host
- Some stats on conversion rates for CTAs within podcasts
- Case Study on conversions for the Podcast Growth For The Holidays course
- Elsie breaks down a way to guestimate your subscriber numbers
- Jessica apologizes! Why? It has something to do with the She Podcasts directory
- What is a great tactic to get hired - from a podcast via Jessica
- Every category of podcasts has an influx of ONE type of podcast - A podcast intervention
- Elsie says to do it, even if your podcast is exactly the same as somebody else!
- Mini Jess rant on lifestyle entrepreneurs
- The fire and confidence necessary to disrupt your niche
- Elsie goes off on her own geeky RSS crazyness
- Jess reveales she has not listened to Serial - gasp
- Elsie reveals her download numbers for Elsie’s Yoga Class (which she hasn’t updated in over a year)
- And a ginormous conversation about download numbers ensues
Do you have the crazy confidence necessary to dive into a niche that is packed?
Do you have stats to share on conversions that come directly from your podcast?
How do you do your interviews with a baby? Tactics please!
Do you hate Elsie? ;)
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org