How's about getting some feedback to us? firstname.lastname@example.org or Speakpipe!
PODCASTING SCHOOL FOR WOMEN IS COMING SOON! Get on the list to be notified!
Show 048 Quick-Guide
- How was your Mother’s Day?
- You guys are gonna have to come to our WEBINAR featuring Rob Walch!!! All that marketing advice for your podcast is BS - make sure you sign up!
- We re-cap the feedback that we got regarding the “Include The Dude” episode.
- Possible solutions for opening up the She Podcasts community.
- You never know what your community is going to end up being - especially on Facebook!
- We still need more dude feedback!
- We begin the discussion of the Podcast Upfront.
- So much schoolin’ about advertising, sponsorship and all kinds of other insight from the mighty Jess.
- What exactly is an “Upfront”
- It seems that the podcast conversation is still all about numbers - old school - boo hoo.
- Elsie’s dream for podcast advertising - a podcast making money minus the CPM model.
- Delicious deep dive into advertising - and why She Podcasts ROCKS!
- The onus is on us to find the perfect advertising. It’s YOUR job.
- Upfronts vs Nufronts.
- Soundcloud podcasting has come out of their 4 year beta.
- Do tools impact how much your audience grows?
- Your player is not gonna get people to listen to your podcast, YOU are the one that’s gonna get people to listen to your podcast.
- What exactly is Elsie doing on Clammr?
- Y’all need to sign up for Podcasting School For Women NOW!
What do you think about what is going on with the podcast upfront?
Is anyone out there making a substantial amount of money from podcast advertising WITHOUT thousands of downloads? Email us!!!
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the beginning of this episode AND our post Podcasting School For Women commercial is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design - in case you’re looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com