Get the One-Two Punch with Elsie and Jess and Podcast Movement in Chicago! APPLY and work with us LIVE! We’re only working with 3 people! BE one of those peeps…you won’t regret it!
Thank you to our amazing Sponsor! The only team that you need to keep podcasting, Team Podcast!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 101 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jennifer Ebeling from the Still Growing Gardening Podcast
- Sunny from New Mommy Media
- We missed each other!
- Jess shares what her Dad thought about our 100th episode
- And Jess explodes out with Elsie’s transitional story…with lots of shushing
- Being internet poor sucks
- Elsie’s cool tech tips!
- Voxer (again)
- Isaac is in the hooouuuusseee!
- Jess is looking a solution that automatically update monthly stats from a variety of different services
- The gift that Jess gave Elsie is all about Grytics! And it’s mind blowing
- Insane statistics about the She Podcasts Facebook group!
- Emily from Classy Little Podcast
- Jess gives us the behind the scenes on attending Werk It!
- It doesn’t matter what the PROcasters do to us, because we don’t do what they do!
- How awards really bring home how we are not doing the same thing, at all
- The freedom that comes from knowing who we are and what are work is in our industry
- Gimlet Creative is launched and they have a hard time getting their clients to ‘get’ what they are doing as well!
- Elsie’s sweet spot
- Vickie Marris from Heartsong Fit Podcast
- Elsie finally wraps up her empassioned rant
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com