Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
This is a smorgasbord episode, jam packed from updates from Social Media Marketing World, like only Jess can share, to a full array of podcasting news, Elsie’s first thoughts about the podcasting blockbuster S-Town and finishing off with pet peeves around paying experts what they are worth!
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- A quick catch up on Jessica’s experience at Social Media Marketing World!
- Win agrees with Jess about Facebook
- Emily feels the same way and has some suggestions
- Elsie needs to be fired because she didn’t know Simon and Garfunkel but Jessica doesn’t know Jose Jose
- You guys! Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts!
- OMGosh! 250 million Americans still need guests on their podcasts
- Google Home is starting to do audio advertising, how about them apples?
- The Apple App store now allow for developers to respond to reviews on their app
- Big podcasting company goes into cahoots with an influencer agency for a one two punch for podcasters and Jess gives us the scoop
- Weird and Wild Show of The Week
- S-Town - Elsie gives us her immediate reaction
- Jessica’s Pet Peeves
- Don’t get angry with people when they can’t talk with you RIGHT NOW!
- You cannot ask someone that has expert knowledge all the time for free advice. Hire the expert. The end
- Ads on websites…video…audio…stop it
- Elsie’s Tool Tips
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org