Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off! You guys! Our LIVE EVENT AT PODCAST MOVEMENT!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- The death of the kidnapper van and Elsie has no transportation
- They have to take the cats! They travel with the cats!
- How do we get Elsie another van? 🤔
- Jess goes off about internet radio and what that means for podcasting stats
- The conversation that went down at the RAIN Summit around podcasting and advertising
- Case study after case study about the importance of smart speakers!
- You guys…the RAIN Summit says that smart speakers are coming - get ready
- What demographic do smart speakers serve? We are obviously old ladies
- All the stuff you can do with Alexa!
- A call to arms to get yourself in iHeart Radio!
- Stick with it people (and by the way make sure you have a good show 😜
- Shout out to Odd Dad Out!
- Tidal launched a new podcast series, what can it mean for expanding diversity in podcasting?
- Auphonic now supports communication back and forth from Facebook to Auphonic and from Auphonic to Facebook
- WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Bernie The Cat
- Podcasting while high on mushrooms. Hmmmmm.
- Elsie evades mushroom questions 🍄🍄🍄
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com