Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off! You guys! Our LIVE EVENT AT PODCAST MOVEMENT!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jess’s astrological debrief, all about feisty Mars
- Elsie is vague about what’s happening in her life re: the transportation situation
- Are you going to Podcast Movement? Attend these sessions
- Michelle Jackson: panel How to Monetize Your Podcast with Blogger Skills
- Addy Saucedo: panel What’s Inside a Podcast RSS Feed and Podcast Creation and Recording
- How you should say Elsie Escobar the proper way
- NEWS 10:28 brought to you by our Patreons
- Jess discusses the IAB Podcast Advertising Industry analysis
- Going deep deep DEEP into podcast advertising
- Elsie thinks having a restaurant and doing your podcast there is the coolest thing ever, Jess, not so much
- Omni Studio (Australia) are optioning video pre-roll ads on the website
- Preet Bharara has a podcast!
- Ah. Clammr is dead.
- WEIRD AND WILD SHOW(S) OF THE WEEK 46:00
- Levar Burton is reading to us!
- Chris Lighly podcast
- Lance Armstrong covering
- Microsoft doing it up with a branded content podcast via Gimlet media
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org