Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off! You guys! Our LIVE EVENT AT PODCAST MOVEMENT!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Catch up on ‘Jess has her presentation coming up!’ and podcast advertising agent woes
- What Jess obsesses about like a decent psychotic
- What do sleep and catching on fire have to do with each other? Jess lets you know
- Why Elsie is staying away from Jess
- The story of the large caterpillar at Target: we go deep people
- 16:12 THE NEWS
- You guys, you can do a search in the Google Search App on Android and there’s a cute little player! (Daniel - we know that this isn’t news)
- We try to decide whether or not we could get a little Android tablet…not so much
- Why the IAB has put out standard advertising specs
- Jess schools us on basic advertising info and breaks down the IAB guidelines for the lay people
- Android needs to be addressed, for sure
- Apple doesn’t have to give podcasters ANYTHING!
- 50:00 TOOL TIPS
- Jen Edds has a super cool service for you She Podcast listeners! (for 5 people only!)
- 53:00 PET PEEVES
- Elsie goes off on Ratings and Reviews in iTunes #RantAlert
- Asking people to rate and review your podcast is like asking someone to pick you up from the airport at 6 am on a Tuesday morning
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org