Do you have something to say? Leave us some feedback!!! firstname.lastname@example.org OR leave us a comment in the She Podcasts FB Group
If you are a woman podcaster and have a show, you really do need to get your podcast in our She Podcasts Directory!!! You can sign up right from the top of the page.
Show 019 Quick-Guide
- The Apple Event in September in how those millions of iPhones & iOS 8 will affect podcasting
- If you are using a Feedburner feed as your feed for iTunes, does your podcast work? Are there any errors?
- Shout out to @traceymarksmd who tweeted out some love via the Podcasts App.
- We discuss a question from Tracey about Podcasts
- You need to learn how to use The Podcasts App from Apple!
- Optimize your show notes for easy action taking in podcasts apps.
- We should do a tutorial on how to optimize your podcast in the different podcast apps!!!
- Why having a separate feed for your podcast and your website can be an asset.
- Elsie’s interested in doing voice over work.
- Jessica breaks down what Hidden Valley Ranch Voice is.
- We get into the podcast patent troll WIN - 1.3 million dollars in damages awarded to this guy.
- We go off topic - about our friend Hillary
- iTunes podcast art specs have changed! Get the scoop!
- Who will be affected by this change in the iTunes artworks specs?
- Off topic again - where we listen to music.
- Who in the world is Chalene Johnson? And why is she a hot tamale?
- Turning podcast advertising on it’s head & re-inventing! And why Howard Stern will get totally pissed off.
- Jess starts the conversation about the difference between sponsorship and advertisers.
- Advertising in podcasts is a long tail commitment.
- Breaking down the different types of ads for podcasts.
Your homework: start a conversation with someone that just bought a new iPhone and doesn’t listen to podcasts. What do they think about the Podcasts App?
Is your show working in the podcasts app?
Do you guys want a screencast on how to use and optimize for the podcasts apps?
Do you have a new interesting way to advertise in your podcast? Let us know!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up and you're listening on an iPhone head on over to the Apple Podcasts App and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Hook up with She Podcasts in social media!
Join the She Podcasts Facebook group send us some voice feedback! Let your voice be heard. Email to email@example.com