Emily’s GoFundMe Campaign
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 128 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Elsie went to sleep at 7pm. It’s a miracle
- A toddler story
- Feedback from Kirsty from English with Kirsty about FB live audio
- Having ads inside of Facebook Groups? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
- We are getting so excited for Podfusion! And weird Podfusion stories
- Jessica holds us to keep a secret and not tell Scott. She’ll come get you
- Ruin this interview in 3 words!
- A murdering podcaster. Great
- Skype seats have been opened for media that cannot attend the White House briefings live
- And we discuss FLOTUS
- Forbes has a podcast and you will not guess in a million years what the podcast is about
- The very first TV campaign promoting podcasts! And it’s not from the US
- Discussing HotPod and Syndicated Media
- Tool tips!
- The Inside Newsletters
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement
- Manage Flitter
- Weird and Wild Show of the Week
- The Apparent Podcast
If you have a question about Podfusion, especially if YOU should attend or not, give us send an email over! firstname.lastname@example.org
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com