Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Diving right in to therapy talk! Jessica style
- Dealing with SPACE to feel 😕
- How Elsie handled having the feels
- Some real chat about feelings between friends
- Ivanka Trump wanted to have a podcast peeps, but alas
- You know who makes some podcasts succeed? CONSTANT MAIN STREAM MEDIA COVERAGE 😳
- The latest about Podcast Movement!
- If you have a session at Podcast Movement send us your 30–60 second promo!
- Jen Edds is in the HOOOOUUUUSEEE - the coolest song ever!
- You guys, there’s a YouTubeAdpocalypse!
- Elsie shares a story about her goofy podcast gear video
- A cautionary tale from Jessica about podcast sponsorship rates
- The Podcast Awards are heeeere!!!!
- WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- OMG the best podcast ever!!! So inventive!!!
- TOOL TIPS
- JESSICA’S PET PEEVES
- Oh the complaints from podcasters that are scared or concerned their audience will hate them if they mention they have stuff to sell!
- Are you ok hiding solutions from your audience?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org