Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off! and if you’re going to Podcast Movement already, click here to fill out our Twitter poll! It will only be available until May 27!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Being quiet, especially for 5 seconds is HARD, plus never tell Jess to shut up
- Don’t ever ask Jess to whisper #ShePodcastsMythology
- Stories of Jess and Elsie going to holy places and have to be quiet 😜
- The ladies talk shop, and you get an insight into MORE Jess and Elsie ‘dynamic’ 😂 #defensiveanyone #controlfreakmaybe
- And we add John to the equation #SuchASaint
- Why Elsie loves Markdown, and she’s off in the weeds
- The She Podcasts Podcast Movement meet-up!
- Send in your audio promoting your Podcast Movement session to email@example.com
- News! Brought to you by our 😍Patreons😍
- The mother of all wifi!
- You guys, the MP3 is not dead!
- God bless listen more, listen indie, most awesome thing ever, go Bella Collective!!!
- The Start-Up pilot officially picked up, what do we think people?
- Weird and Wild Show of The Week
- Wow in the World! NPR’s first programming for kids, in podcast form
- Elsie goes off a bit on the awesomeness which are the old school indie podcasters
- Elsie and Jess try to make up stories 🙄
- And then talk about John and the talkative jews
- Visiting the Brand X studios
- Elsie’s Tool Tips
- Instagram filters! Elsie is once again SUPER excited about Instagram
- Every body is freaking out about Auphonic Audiograms!
- Jessica’s Pet Peeves
- Jess goes off on the Debbie Downers of the world…or those of you coming down on us to be good people all the time 😒
- And she makes Elsie lose it 😂😂😂 about sewing pants
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org