If you’re looking for Sneaky Secrets for Audience Growth, download Jess’s super simple but powerful mini-course!
Support our Patreon page!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- We were confused about our own gift guide
- The best gifts for podcasters is pretty much always the same
- Elsie and John feel that one way about Christmas presents and Jess has other ideas
- And Auphonic is a good Christmas gift!
- An adorable dazzle dazzle benie! We all need our head to sparkle
- Three little bits of sugar FTW! Sugarfina!
- Sevenly is such a wonderful place to shop, with the cutest t-shirts and messages that support the cause that people matter!
- Have you ever wanted to play your women card? Well with Jess’s gift, now you can!
- In case you wanna color while you’re podcasting…and who doesn’t want that
- The Podcast Planner! Best present for everyone!!!
- Elsie found a women lifting their voice scarf and she had to buy it!!!
- In case you are looking to track your sleep and relax get Kokoon
- Elsie doesn’t want to be a conductor for things
- Gadgetify for the hardest people to shop for ever!
- Podcasters do have some cool stores, Elsie loves The Mac Power Users and Joyful Courage!
- The problem with having to send thing in the mail
- Jess wants a Cafe Press for jewelry
- Jess did say this “I hate local things”
- How do you make washi tape
- And we end up with a lovely discussion about essential oils
- What did the ladies buy for themselves on Black Friday?
- A chat about DNA
- Re-decorating your office and tons of fun stuff for making videos!!!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org